- Install Symfony with Composer (see requirements details).
- Symfony follows the semantic versioning strictly, publishes "Long Term Support" (LTS) versions and has a release process that is predictable and business-friendly.
Symfony 6.4 is backed by
As the creator of Symfony, SensioLabs supports companies using Symfony, with an offering encompassing consultancy, expertise, services, training, and technical assistance to ensure the success of web application development projects.
Private Packagist.com is a fast, reliable, and secure Composer repository for your private packages. It mirrors all your open-source dependencies for better availability and monitors them for security vulnerabilities.
Help Symfony by sponsoring its development!
- Read the Getting Started guide if you are new to Symfony.
- Try the Symfony Demo application to learn Symfony in practice.
- Discover Symfony ecosystem in detail with Symfony The Fast Track.
- Master Symfony with the Guides and Tutorials, the Components docs and the Best Practices reference.
- Join the Symfony Community and meet other members at the Symfony events.
- Get Symfony support on GitHub Discussions, Slack, etc.
- Follow us on GitHub, Twitter and Facebook.
- Read our Code of Conduct and meet the CARE Team.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Symfony, please follow our disclosure procedure.